Semi-Permanent Make Up
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE UP (Machine Technique)
The outline of this training is suitable for beginners and for those who wants to enhance their skills. It provides detailed and important aspect about SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE using MACHINE TECHNIQUE.
- Lips/Lip Tint
- Classic Eyeliner
- Ombre/Shading Eyebrows
WHAT IS SIX (6) DAYS ONLINE?
We ensure High Quality Training for our student. Our 6 Days Online Preparation provides essential information and basic exercises to warm-up the student prior to in-class training. It contains images, tutorial videos, semi-permanent educational materials and activities to help the students to become familiar with the course and boost their confident level.
Prior to actual training, all students will receive the SPMI Kit that includes Anlita Manual and Activity Book to be used in Online Training.
Online Activities will be submitted to instructor for input and corrections. It can be submitted at any time via Facebook Private Group to ensure students gain proper habits within the entire period.
WHAT IS FOUR (4) DAYS IN-CLASS?
The first two (2) days will cover fundamentals of Semi-Permanent Makeup to understand the artistic principles of the stroke and we spend a ton of time on brow building. Students will practice stroking on paper, latex, and mannequin, etc. All students will have the opportunity to shadow and oversee the instructor demonstration on live model. Each student will work on live models during the third day of the training. Class is from 10am to 6pm every day.
WHAT ARE THE INCLUSIONS?
- SPMU Kit
- Anlita SPMU Machine
- 6 Days Online Access
- Anlita Study Guide
- Activity Book
- Unlimited full support in Facebook Group
WHAT ARE THE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS?
Prior to attending any TRAINING at Anlita Beauty Center all students are required to submit the following to Anlita Beauty Center no less than ten (10) working days before attending training:
- Paid remaining balance of training total.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Return and comply with Anlita Training Agreement.
HOW TO REGISTER/JOIN THE CLASS?
Registration can be done through the following modes:
- Visit us in our office: Anlita Beauty Center (Pag Asa Quezon City, Manila)
- Online: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the following files:
- Signed copy of Anlita Training Agreement (we will send via email upon request)
- Scanned copy/picture of the payment slip
PAYMENT AND MODES OF PAYMENT?
Payment is required in all workshops/training and constitutes the confirmation of the participant's Registration.
Reservation Fee: A thrity (30) % (PHP 16,500) minimum of the total cost of the workshop is required to reserve a slot. The remaining balance must be paid fifteen (15) days before the start of scheduled classes.
Modes: Payments can be made through:
- Cash through Anlita Beauty Center (Pag Asa, Quezon City, Manila)
- Check payable to ANLITA BEAUTY CENTER at Anlita Beauty Center Quezon City. (Post dated checks are not accepted).
- Bank deposit (account details available upon request)
* Those who opt to pay through deposit must also submit a copy of the deposit slip prior to the event to confirm payment.
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING FEE?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH ANLITA AS YOUR INSTRUCTOR?
- She will maintain a positive learning environment for all students
- Training materials will be prepared on time
- She will return graded work in a timely fashion
- She will treat all students fairly and with respect
- She will encourage all students to truly learn the training material
- She will encourage discussion and participation and will offer adequate time for students to answer all questions
DO YOU OFFER 1-2 DAYS CLASS ONLY?
We're sorry but we don’t admit/accept student that insist 1-2 days class as we maintain the quality of teaching and we want our student to get more that they paid for. Squeezing the days of training is not a good way to learn. In order to give students the proper training experience, we provide adequate amount of time going through all the fundamentals.
WHAT IF I ALREADY TOOK MICROBLADING/SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING?
We have had several students who have received training elsewhere and feel they still need a better understanding. If you feel like you haven't learned enough on your previous training and you’re not comfortable working on clients or still confused and lack confidence. In training program, we will ensure that you will learn and boost your confidence.
To learn more about our Training Program, please Contact Us and we are glad to discuss it with you.