Anesthetic gel that is used for any cosmetic work such as LASER, PRAXEL, THERMAGE, FEATHER LIFT (pre local anesthetic), DERMA ROLLER, FILLERS, MESOTHERAPY or DERMOPIGMENTATION and more other types of Cosmetic Lunch break procedures.
Its benefit is that it is packaged in a unique liposome form which allows the medication to be directly delivered through the skin. These three agents work together resulting in almost immediate pain relief much more potent than when used alone.
This allows the practitioner to manage a more accurate schedule, saving time and increasing productivity.
Benzocaine - a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever. It is the active ingredients in many over the counter analgestic iontments,a common local anesthetic most commonly oral pain relievers such as Oragel.
Benzocaine is an ester, and can be prepared from the organic acid PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) and ethanol. Esters of PABA work as a chemical barrier, stopping the sodium from being able to enter the nerve ending.
The melting point of Benzocaine is 88-90 degrees Celsius. Adverse drug reactions with benzocaine: Allergic reactions occur with estr local anesthetics (like benzocaine) because of the PABA structure.
Lidocaine - a common local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug. Lidocaine is used topically to relieve itching,burning and pain from skin inflammations. It is approximately 90% metabolized in the liver by CYP1A2 (and to aminor extent CYP3A4) to the pharmacologically-active metabolites monoethylglycinexylidide and glycinexylidide
Adverse drug reactions with Lidocaine are rare when it’s used as a topical anesthetic however allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Tetracaine -also known as amethocaine, is a potent local anesthetic. It is mainly used topically, in ophthalmology and as an antipruritic.
Adverse drug reactions with TETRACAINE allergic reactions can rarely occur.
- Before application, clean the area to be treated with rubbing alcohol to remove all dirt and oils from the surface.
- Apply MESONUMB to intact skin only.
Apply a thin to medium layer 20 minutes prior to procedure, gently massage to the skin 3 minutes for a total penetration leave for 20 minutes no need to wrap,you may cover with a plastic wrap on the top but do not wrap.
- Do not wipe or rub the area for at least 30 minutes after application. The numb effects will occur with in 10-20 minutes after application.
- If you do not use latex gloves to apply, then immediately wash your hands after application.
- Do not allow the product to enter the eye.
- Do not apply to an area larger than 6 inches or 15 cm square.
- Do not apply to mucous membranes.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use if allergic to lidocaine,tetracaine or benzocaine, .
- Do not wrap the area with plastic wrap after application.
- Do not use Not with Collagenase or Phosphatidilcholine if use for LIPOTHERAPY.
Mesonumb may cause a temporary whitening of the skin, followed by local redness or slight swelling.
Composition: Tetracaine 6%, lidocaine 4%, Benzocaine 20%